Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sweet Summertime

Here are some pictures from Summer 2013:
Sammy on the 4th of July. Drew and I spent a lot of the day building our picnic table in the backyard.
Here is the finished product, don't mind the dirt. Drew did most the work, I helped stain.
We went to Idaho Falls to visit Sammy's great grandparents.
Sammy with her great grandma.
We went to my bff's wedding.
Drew's work had season tickets to the Boise Hawks so we went to four or five baseball games.
Sammy and I went with my mom to Rexburg to pick Courtney up from college. @Millhollow.
Splash pad and picnic in the park with friends.
Sammy's second cousins came to visit.


 
Sammy's cousin came and stayed with Grandma and Courtney for a week, so these two got lots of playing time together.
We harvested our potatoes on Labor day. This was our first summer growing a garden.
Over the summer, this girl developed a great love for guacamole.Dig in!
Shane and Amber spent a few days in Boise before the wedding, so we took a trip to the zoo.
We went to the butterfly exhibit at the zoo. It was cool to see so many brightly colored butterflies and have them land on you. Sammy liked it as long as they didn't touch her.
Well I think that's a wrap for this post. I will document our trip to Utah for the wedding next.

No comments:

Post a Comment